David Krug on the Sale of Performancing to Splashpress Media.
- Aaron can’t pronounce Dave’s last name.
- David will be running the site and Splashpress Media will be operating it.
- The status of Nick Wilson and Patrick Gavin – they will continue to develop the Scribefire plugin (formerly Performancing for Firefox).
- The goals and intents of Performancing going forward revolving around community and ad sales and metrics.
- The surprise that is the Performancing purchase/turnaround.
- Competing with Text Link Ads?
- CPA Network for bloggers? Is that really effective?
- Is there a new approach to blog advertising in the future of Performancing?
- Keeping the Performancing brand?
- Music by STAN.
Update: Title updated. Partners was not sold. Performancing.com was, however. Via Darren.