With the Super Bowl a few days away, I have yet to figure out where I’m watching it. However, President Obama knows where he’s watching it. He is throwing a party at the White House for a handful of elected officials.
- Senator Bob Casey (D-PA)
- Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL)
- Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)
- Senator Arlen Specter (R-PA)
- Congressman Elijah Cummings (D-MD)
- Congressman Artur Davis (D-AL)
- Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro (D-CT)
- Congressman Charlie Dent (R-PA)
- Congressman Mike Doyle (D-PA)
- Congressman Trent Franks (R-AZ)
- Congressman Raul Grijalva (D-AZ)
- Congressman Paul Hodes (D-NH)
- Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes-Norton (D-DC)
- Congressman Patrick Murphy (D-PA)
- Congressman Fred Upton (R-MI)
I presume Sen. Specter, Sen. Casey, Rep. Dent, Rep Doyle, and Rep. Murphy will be rooting for the Steelers. Likewise, Rep. Franks and Rep. Grijalva will be rooting for the Cardinals. I presume Rep. Cummings, my Congressman, will be a Cardinals fan on Sunday too, considering his district is in the Baltimore area. And, of course, our President has defied logic, as a man from an NFC town who now lives in an NFC town, by declaring his support for Pittsburgh.
For my part, I’m loving me some Red and White.